I’m sad to report the closing of another mom-and-pop restaurant, Cava. I recently reviewed the Latin-inspired Cava and while it wasn’t the best restaurant in the city, it was certainly one of the friendliest and had a small, but loyal customer base. Best of luck to husband-and-wife team Xavier Miro and Catalina Ocampo. This location on the southwest corner of Preston Royal Shopping Center is snake bit. (OH NO! Did someone say snake? I tried to kill one last week!)
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.