The place is gorgeous. Clean lines. Sound-absorbing accoustic tiles in the dining room (imagine). An open kitchen. And 40 beers on tap (another 85 in bottle). The Meddlesome Moth just opened today, so it’s early to make such a prediction. But I’m emboldened by hops. So here goes: this is a game changer for the Design District. It just became a destination for folks who aren’t looking for home furnishings.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.