The place is gorgeous. Clean lines. Sound-absorbing accoustic tiles in the dining room (imagine). An open kitchen. And 40 beers on tap (another 85 in bottle). The Meddlesome Moth just opened today, so it’s early to make such a prediction. But I’m emboldened by hops. So here goes: this is a game changer for the Design District. It just became a destination for folks who aren’t looking for home furnishings.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.