The place is gorgeous. Clean lines. Sound-absorbing accoustic tiles in the dining room (imagine). An open kitchen. And 40 beers on tap (another 85 in bottle). The Meddlesome Moth just opened today, so it’s early to make such a prediction. But I’m emboldened by hops. So here goes: this is a game changer for the Design District. It just became a destination for folks who aren’t looking for home furnishings.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.