Spirits at El Centro are low—the founder of the school’s chef apprentice program, Chef Werner Voglei, died last Tuesday. The DMN has the full story. Voglei inspired many chefs in Dallas. He is already missed. Services are today at 2 p.m at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 10110 Shoreview Road in Dallas.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.