Last night I was perusing my copy of Seafood Source and came upon this tidy, optimistic story on Oceanaire. The Minneapolis-based upscale seafood chain filed for bankruptcy last year and closed four of its restaurants. The Dallas “store” (hate that) survived. However, I just came across this document. Looks like Landry’s has purchased Oceanaire at the Galleria. Is this good or bad? I don’ t know. If they don’t change a thing, it’s good—we need this restaurant in Dallas. I know it’s a “c-word” (chain) but I think they do a fine job of bringing in fresh seafood.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »