Last night I was perusing my copy of Seafood Source and came upon this tidy, optimistic story on Oceanaire. The Minneapolis-based upscale seafood chain filed for bankruptcy last year and closed four of its restaurants. The Dallas “store” (hate that) survived. However, I just came across this document. Looks like Landry’s has purchased Oceanaire at the Galleria. Is this good or bad? I don’ t know. If they don’t change a thing, it’s good—we need this restaurant in Dallas. I know it’s a “c-word” (chain) but I think they do a fine job of bringing in fresh seafood.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »