Last night I was perusing my copy of Seafood Source and came upon this tidy, optimistic story on Oceanaire. The Minneapolis-based upscale seafood chain filed for bankruptcy last year and closed four of its restaurants. The Dallas “store” (hate that) survived. However, I just came across this document. Looks like Landry’s has purchased Oceanaire at the Galleria. Is this good or bad? I don’ t know. If they don’t change a thing, it’s good—we need this restaurant in Dallas. I know it’s a “c-word” (chain) but I think they do a fine job of bringing in fresh seafood.
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »