Last night I was perusing my copy of Seafood Source and came upon this tidy, optimistic story on Oceanaire. The Minneapolis-based upscale seafood chain filed for bankruptcy last year and closed four of its restaurants. The Dallas “store” (hate that) survived. However, I just came across this document. Looks like Landry’s has purchased Oceanaire at the Galleria. Is this good or bad? I don’ t know. If they don’t change a thing, it’s good—we need this restaurant in Dallas. I know it’s a “c-word” (chain) but I think they do a fine job of bringing in fresh seafood.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.