From Twitter. Veteran restaurateur Rusty Fenton, who co-founded the Uncle Julio’s, has opened his taqueria in a fromer gas station at University and Greenville Avenue. Luniz, get there fast. Rusty Taco? The name doesn’t make me hungry.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »