Hurry, these tickets will go fast! The roving culinary adventure, Outstanding in the Field, will set up their community table in Dallas at Tom Spicer’s FM 1410. I hear Sharon Hage is going to cook, but that hasn’t been confirmed. The “restaurant without walls” concept is about as farm-to-table hip and chic as you can get. The event will take place on October 6. Rock on, Spiceman!
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.