Hurry, these tickets will go fast! The roving culinary adventure, Outstanding in the Field, will set up their community table in Dallas at Tom Spicer’s FM 1410. I hear Sharon Hage is going to cook, but that hasn’t been confirmed. The “restaurant without walls” concept is about as farm-to-table hip and chic as you can get. The event will take place on October 6. Rock on, Spiceman!
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.