Hurry, these tickets will go fast! The roving culinary adventure, Outstanding in the Field, will set up their community table in Dallas at Tom Spicer’s FM 1410. I hear Sharon Hage is going to cook, but that hasn’t been confirmed. The “restaurant without walls” concept is about as farm-to-table hip and chic as you can get. The event will take place on October 6. Rock on, Spiceman!
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.