Yes, yes, cupcakes are so last year. You told me that already. But I won’t be convinced. And clearly there’s a whole lot of cupcake eating going on. Proof: Dimples plans to open a fourth location at One Arts Plaza in June. That’s another 850 square feet of cake-and-frosting goodness to be located in the space now occupied by WRR, across from 7-11. Owner Chad Sorrells seems plenty excited. Until then, get your sugar fix with the just-launched ice cream-filled cupcakes. That’s right, Dimples is pumping homemade vanilla or chocolate soft serve into its oversize delights – available only at the Frisco location for now.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.