Here in my world, I have a fancy new Events page. Don’t tell anybody yet. We’re still working through a few kinks. But I thought I’d share the Easter brunch information with you, since a few of you are probably considering giving yourself a break and letting someone else do the cooking, especially when there are so many Cadbury eggs to be eaten. Hop to it.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »