I admit it. I’m getting old, so I don’t go out like I used to. I’m also a creature of habit, which means if I’m drinking, it’s probably a glass of wine. However, I know you guys go out—and you’re full of opinions—so tell me about the best signature cocktails in town. Heck, let’s just call this the best cocktails, because does it really need to be signature to be the best? Probably not. Bolsa? Tillman’s Roadhouse? Central 214? Shinsei? Surely there are actual bar bars, as opposed to restaurant bars, that pour a mean drink.
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/10/15 SunOmni Fort Worth Hotel
5/10/15 SunTexas Spice
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/4/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »