I admit it. I’m getting old, so I don’t go out like I used to. I’m also a creature of habit, which means if I’m drinking, it’s probably a glass of wine. However, I know you guys go out—and you’re full of opinions—so tell me about the best signature cocktails in town. Heck, let’s just call this the best cocktails, because does it really need to be signature to be the best? Probably not. Bolsa? Tillman’s Roadhouse? Central 214? Shinsei? Surely there are actual bar bars, as opposed to restaurant bars, that pour a mean drink.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »