I spoke with John Tesar yesterday and he confirmed he was out of Tesar’s Modern Steak & Seafood in the Woodland’s. He asked me to hold the story until Monday when he planned to announce his future plans. However, Mike Hiller claims he heard the story from a bird (what kind, Mike?) and reports the story. Ad out, Tesar. Match point. You want to talk now or wait until Monday? Waiting…
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.