We all know too much about the yogurt district in Uptown, but I think I may have stumbled on another emerging in Carrollton. I just stopped into Super H-Mart for weekend supplies and spied My Cherry frozen yogurt shop going in right behind Cobb Switch BBQ. That could be bad news for the folks doing a great job across the parking lot at Yogurtland. Anywhoo, things were hopping at H-Mart—there was a kookie guy dressed up in funny clothes dancing around a table chopping up fresh Korean candy. Also found a bargain on bones–.99 cents a pound.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.