We all know too much about the yogurt district in Uptown, but I think I may have stumbled on another emerging in Carrollton. I just stopped into Super H-Mart for weekend supplies and spied My Cherry frozen yogurt shop going in right behind Cobb Switch BBQ. That could be bad news for the folks doing a great job across the parking lot at Yogurtland. Anywhoo, things were hopping at H-Mart—there was a kookie guy dressed up in funny clothes dancing around a table chopping up fresh Korean candy. Also found a bargain on bones–.99 cents a pound.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- DMN Offers Buyouts to 167 Employees by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »