We all know too much about the yogurt district in Uptown, but I think I may have stumbled on another emerging in Carrollton. I just stopped into Super H-Mart for weekend supplies and spied My Cherry frozen yogurt shop going in right behind Cobb Switch BBQ. That could be bad news for the folks doing a great job across the parking lot at Yogurtland. Anywhoo, things were hopping at H-Mart—there was a kookie guy dressed up in funny clothes dancing around a table chopping up fresh Korean candy. Also found a bargain on bones–.99 cents a pound.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
- Watch Bryan Wilson, The Texas Law Hawk, Jump a Jet Ski by Tim Rogers
- Winners and Losers This Week in Dallas (6/24/16) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »