Teresa Gubbins, our canary in the north-of-LBJ coal mine, visits Urban Crust in Plano. This gussied up pizzeria is operated by former Daddy Jack’s (Deep Ellum) chef, Salvatore Gisellu. Hmm. Pizza. Gubbins is the Princess of Pizza in Dallas.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.