Anybody else out there still struggling with Friday’s (March 5) New York Times crossword puzzle? Let’s talk about 23 across. The clue for the eight-word answer is dessert fruit. We A frustrated Disher has the answer starting with a “k,” but we they could be wrong.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »