Anybody else out there still struggling with Friday’s (March 5) New York Times crossword puzzle? Let’s talk about 23 across. The clue for the eight-word answer is dessert fruit. We A frustrated Disher has the answer starting with a “k,” but we they could be wrong.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/10/15 SatIBB Design Fine Furnishings
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Stephan Pyles Closes San Salvaje by Nancy Nichols
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/9/15) by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »