Friday night, Savor Dallas 2010 started with the Arts District Wine Stroll. Wines were poured at five locations in the Dallas Arts District. At the Nasher Sculpture Center, I ran into Barton O’Brien, owner of Napa winery O’Brien Estate. He will also be pouring at the Reserve Tasting on Saturday night.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.