Friday night, Savor Dallas 2010 started with the Arts District Wine Stroll. Wines were poured at five locations in the Dallas Arts District. At the Nasher Sculpture Center, I ran into Barton O’Brien, owner of Napa winery O’Brien Estate. He will also be pouring at the Reserve Tasting on Saturday night.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.