Found a note buried in the comments section of an older post. Shannon Wynne’s new restaurant, The Meddlesome Moth, is scheduled to open soon in Lower Oak Lawn. They’re hiring and encourage “anyone displaced from the fires and still looking for a job please contact us. The Moth will be opening in April and we are actively searching for smart people.” The execuchef is Chad Kelly, formerly of Oceanaire. Interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.