Don Panza was, until recently, one of very few Argentinean restaurants in the area. They had great empanadas and chimichurri pizzas. There have been reports of an imminent reopening for months. Now a colleague has pictures! This appears to be the place– next door to Beckley Brew House and close to Spiral Diner in The OC. It may not be called Don Panza–La Carreta Argentina was mentioned by Teresa Gubbins on Pegasus News but there are building supplies out the front and a temporary banner so work appears to be underway.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.