Don Panza was, until recently, one of very few Argentinean restaurants in the area. They had great empanadas and chimichurri pizzas. There have been reports of an imminent reopening for months. Now a colleague has pictures! This appears to be the place– next door to Beckley Brew House and close to Spiral Diner in The OC. It may not be called Don Panza–La Carreta Argentina was mentioned by Teresa Gubbins on Pegasus News but there are building supplies out the front and a temporary banner so work appears to be underway.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.