I’m a little late to the PegasusNews party hosted by Teresa “Gumshoe” Gubbins. She has written an enlightening essay on the proliferation of food photography in public restaurants. It’s a great subject for debate. Apparently some restaurants have a “NO PHOTOS” policy while others are “flattered.” Gubbins is now my heroine—she managed to get thrown out of a frozen yogurt store in Richardson and used the “copyrightable” on the same day. That is just pure awesomeness. How about you? Do you take pictures of your meals in restaurants? Do you believe a plate of brisket tacos is copyrightable? Have you ever been thrown out of a restaurant?
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »