Usually I avoid eating fattening foods when I am not reviewing a restaurant. However, I have to tell you I let my guard down about three weeks ago and ordered a hot stack of pancakes and since then I have been eating them every two to three days. I can not stop. I love the Mecca’s cakes. Currently I am in Colorado and I have eaten pancakes every morning. My stomach is swollen up like a poisoned dog. Let’s talk pancakes!! Screw Pinkberry, I’m moving on. Breakfast is the new dinner. Tell me where to go. (Down, Kirk.)
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Laray Polk on the State of Bookstores in Dallas by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »