A couple of weeks ago a commenter, who goes by El Smokeador and operates a meaty blog called El Smokeador y Smokehopper, left a comment with a link to his recipe for brisket cooked with Butterfinger candy bars. I printed it out and plan to try it soon. This morning, El Smokeadore and his co-blogger, Smokehopper, send another creation: chicken friend smoked brisket. (I love the idea of using a leaf blower to stoke a fire, but I would suggest you proceed with caution.) I think this guy is wacky enough to be included in our blogroll. Et tu, oh brutal ones?
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.