I know this is a food blog but I am home sick and bored. And Amy Severson just commented that her neighborhood is full of cedar waxwings. So is mine! Here is a post I wrote last year on cedar waxwings. So far today I also have seen American goldfinches, house finches, titmice, chickadees, downy woodpeckers, great blue herons, great egrets, red-bellied woodpeckers, ruby-crowned kinglets, and white-winged doves from the window in my home office. Okay, I’ll shut up now.
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/15/15 FriAddison Circle Park
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- Greg Hardy Suspended for 10 Games by Michael J. Mooney
- At Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, An Emergency Without The Stakes by Jenna Peck
- Taste Test Thursday: North Texas BBQ Sauce (Spicy Edition) by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »