I know this is a food blog but I am home sick and bored. And Amy Severson just commented that her neighborhood is full of cedar waxwings. So is mine! Here is a post I wrote last year on cedar waxwings. So far today I also have seen American goldfinches, house finches, titmice, chickadees, downy woodpeckers, great blue herons, great egrets, red-bellied woodpeckers, ruby-crowned kinglets, and white-winged doves from the window in my home office. Okay, I’ll shut up now.
10/6/15 TueDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Today I Learned That I Am an ‘Agnostic Atheist Coward’ by Tim Rogers
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- A Pretty Fantastic, Unofficial, Redesigned Mavs Logo by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/2/15) by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday: State Fair of Texas Food Edition by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »