Veteran reporter, Teresa Gubbins over at PegNews, says that Popolos will close on Saturday. Gubbins’ long experience in food journalism pays off once again. Way to go, Ace. Now I’m curious. Why would a landlord raise the rent on an established restaurant and risk losing a paying customer? Did said landlord get a better offer? Was Popolos paying their rent? If Popolos can’t pay the rent in Preston Royal, how can a 26-seat fried chicken restaurant that opened a week ago across the street make money? Details on my experience at The Chicken Coop are in the works.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.