Veteran reporter, Teresa Gubbins over at PegNews, says that Popolos will close on Saturday. Gubbins’ long experience in food journalism pays off once again. Way to go, Ace. Now I’m curious. Why would a landlord raise the rent on an established restaurant and risk losing a paying customer? Did said landlord get a better offer? Was Popolos paying their rent? If Popolos can’t pay the rent in Preston Royal, how can a 26-seat fried chicken restaurant that opened a week ago across the street make money? Details on my experience at The Chicken Coop are in the works.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.