As if dining at Tei-An wasn’t great enough on it’s own, the experience can now continue even after you’ve finished the last slurp of soba (or the last bite of white seaweed salad…or the last shishito pepper). The restaurant announced today that its rooftop bar is now open–but you can only gain access by eating at Tei-An or buying a membership. The Brad has some pics on his blog, and from the looks of things, you should probably have a pretty good view of the Winspear Opera House. The lounge will be open Tues–Sun from 5:30 pm to 2 am. For info on memberships and special events, contact Yosuke Fukuda (rooftop lounge director) at 214-220-2828.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »