As if dining at Tei-An wasn’t great enough on it’s own, the experience can now continue even after you’ve finished the last slurp of soba (or the last bite of white seaweed salad…or the last shishito pepper). The restaurant announced today that its rooftop bar is now open–but you can only gain access by eating at Tei-An or buying a membership. The Brad has some pics on his blog, and from the looks of things, you should probably have a pretty good view of the Winspear Opera House. The lounge will be open Tues–Sun from 5:30 pm to 2 am. For info on memberships and special events, contact Yosuke Fukuda (rooftop lounge director) at 214-220-2828.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »