As if dining at Tei-An wasn’t great enough on it’s own, the experience can now continue even after you’ve finished the last slurp of soba (or the last bite of white seaweed salad…or the last shishito pepper). The restaurant announced today that its rooftop bar is now open–but you can only gain access by eating at Tei-An or buying a membership. The Brad has some pics on his blog, and from the looks of things, you should probably have a pretty good view of the Winspear Opera House. The lounge will be open Tues–Sun from 5:30 pm to 2 am. For info on memberships and special events, contact Yosuke Fukuda (rooftop lounge director) at 214-220-2828.
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- HG Sply Co.
- Why Dallas Was Chosen the Best Skyline in the World by Jason Heid
- Jenny and Jeff Staubach's Greenway Parks Home by Laura Kostelny
- Motorcyclist Hit By Van on Dallas Highway, Motorcyclist Catches It on Video by Bradford Pearson
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- DISD Trustee Bernadette Nutall Apparently Can’t Do Math by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
- RadioShack On the Verge of Bankruptcy by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »