As if dining at Tei-An wasn’t great enough on it’s own, the experience can now continue even after you’ve finished the last slurp of soba (or the last bite of white seaweed salad…or the last shishito pepper). The restaurant announced today that its rooftop bar is now open–but you can only gain access by eating at Tei-An or buying a membership. The Brad has some pics on his blog, and from the looks of things, you should probably have a pretty good view of the Winspear Opera House. The lounge will be open Tues–Sun from 5:30 pm to 2 am. For info on memberships and special events, contact Yosuke Fukuda (rooftop lounge director) at 214-220-2828.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »