We’ve talked about street food trucks before but I’d really like to get your opinion on whether or not they would work in Dallas. Here is a link to some that are running around Manhattan. Basically a hopefully funky catering truck tweets their time and location so you know when they are in your area. Now that I am working downtown, I can see how a street food truck zooming around down here might make sense (cents?). Outside of downtown? I’m not so sure. Big Gay Ice Cream Truck? Yes, please. Rickshaw Dumpling Truck? You bet. Maximus/Minimus? Puhleeese! Now, how can we get this rolling in Dallas?
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »