We’ve talked about street food trucks before but I’d really like to get your opinion on whether or not they would work in Dallas. Here is a link to some that are running around Manhattan. Basically a hopefully funky catering truck tweets their time and location so you know when they are in your area. Now that I am working downtown, I can see how a street food truck zooming around down here might make sense (cents?). Outside of downtown? I’m not so sure. Big Gay Ice Cream Truck? Yes, please. Rickshaw Dumpling Truck? You bet. Maximus/Minimus? Puhleeese! Now, how can we get this rolling in Dallas?
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.