We’ve talked about street food trucks before but I’d really like to get your opinion on whether or not they would work in Dallas. Here is a link to some that are running around Manhattan. Basically a hopefully funky catering truck tweets their time and location so you know when they are in your area. Now that I am working downtown, I can see how a street food truck zooming around down here might make sense (cents?). Outside of downtown? I’m not so sure. Big Gay Ice Cream Truck? Yes, please. Rickshaw Dumpling Truck? You bet. Maximus/Minimus? Puhleeese! Now, how can we get this rolling in Dallas?
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »