We’ve talked about street food trucks before but I’d really like to get your opinion on whether or not they would work in Dallas. Here is a link to some that are running around Manhattan. Basically a hopefully funky catering truck tweets their time and location so you know when they are in your area. Now that I am working downtown, I can see how a street food truck zooming around down here might make sense (cents?). Outside of downtown? I’m not so sure. Big Gay Ice Cream Truck? Yes, please. Rickshaw Dumpling Truck? You bet. Maximus/Minimus? Puhleeese! Now, how can we get this rolling in Dallas?
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.