Tonight I went by the Monkey Bar at Mi Cocina in Highland Park Village to celebrate a milestone for Dallas entrepreneur and concept king Jeff Sinelli. His company, Which Wich, just opened its 100th store in Edinburgh, Texas. The popular sandwich chain is now in 18 states–and still expanding. You may also know that Sinelli is the man behind Burguesa Burger, and rumor has it that he’s putting in a Burguesa in the downtown tunnels. Oh, goody! More La Monumental burgers for me! Looks like I’ll have to put that try-not-to-be-a-piglet resolution on hold. IJS.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- First Look: Chanel Métiers d’Art Fashion Show at Fair Park by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.