Tonight I went by the Monkey Bar at Mi Cocina in Highland Park Village to celebrate a milestone for Dallas entrepreneur and concept king Jeff Sinelli. His company, Which Wich, just opened its 100th store in Edinburgh, Texas. The popular sandwich chain is now in 18 states–and still expanding. You may also know that Sinelli is the man behind Burguesa Burger, and rumor has it that he’s putting in a Burguesa in the downtown tunnels. Oh, goody! More La Monumental burgers for me! Looks like I’ll have to put that try-not-to-be-a-piglet resolution on hold. IJS.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »