Tonight I went by the Monkey Bar at Mi Cocina in Highland Park Village to celebrate a milestone for Dallas entrepreneur and concept king Jeff Sinelli. His company, Which Wich, just opened its 100th store in Edinburgh, Texas. The popular sandwich chain is now in 18 states–and still expanding. You may also know that Sinelli is the man behind Burguesa Burger, and rumor has it that he’s putting in a Burguesa in the downtown tunnels. Oh, goody! More La Monumental burgers for me! Looks like I’ll have to put that try-not-to-be-a-piglet resolution on hold. IJS.
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »