Tonight I went by the Monkey Bar at Mi Cocina in Highland Park Village to celebrate a milestone for Dallas entrepreneur and concept king Jeff Sinelli. His company, Which Wich, just opened its 100th store in Edinburgh, Texas. The popular sandwich chain is now in 18 states–and still expanding. You may also know that Sinelli is the man behind Burguesa Burger, and rumor has it that he’s putting in a Burguesa in the downtown tunnels. Oh, goody! More La Monumental burgers for me! Looks like I’ll have to put that try-not-to-be-a-piglet resolution on hold. IJS.
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Joel Kotkin’s Ideological Stubbornness by Patrick Kennedy
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »