High tea, royal tea, afternoon tea. Whatever you call it, it most likely conjures up images of prim and proper society folk gathering to sip exotic teas, nibble on finger sandwiches, indulge in scones and clotted cream and discuss the latest town gossip. Or maybe you picture kings and queens taking a break from their royal duties to discuss the latest comings and goings at court. Well, if you love those images as much as we do (we being myself, Style Editor for D Weddings and Raya Ramsey, D Magazine’s Web Producer), then we hope you’ll enjoy our upcoming reviews of Dallas-area tea services. Stuffy girls, we are not. Some might even say we’re quite the opposite. But you don’t have to have the decorum of aristocracy to enjoy an afternoon in the same manner as Queen Elizabeth and her ladies. So check back for our first reviews of The Adolphus and Fearings which are coming soon. And let us know about any tea services you’ve enjoyed or would like us to try out.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.