Yow. Zah. Talented chef Fitzgerald Dodd has a new job. He will be the executive chef at Bailey’s Prime Plus. In Cedar Hill. Hey Mr. Press Release, what do you have to say about that? “Mr. Dodd will bring a new excitement and creativity to the menu at Bailey’s/Cedar Hill and we are proud he has joined our team. Fitzgerald brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his new post. His previous posts have included Screen Door, Stephan Pyles, Hotel ZaZa, Star Canyon and Brennan’s in Houston.” Could Cedar Hill be the new Deep Ellum? Stay tuned.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.