Yow. Zah. Talented chef Fitzgerald Dodd has a new job. He will be the executive chef at Bailey’s Prime Plus. In Cedar Hill. Hey Mr. Press Release, what do you have to say about that? “Mr. Dodd will bring a new excitement and creativity to the menu at Bailey’s/Cedar Hill and we are proud he has joined our team. Fitzgerald brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his new post. His previous posts have included Screen Door, Stephan Pyles, Hotel ZaZa, Star Canyon and Brennan’s in Houston.” Could Cedar Hill be the new Deep Ellum? Stay tuned.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.