Yow. Zah. Talented chef Fitzgerald Dodd has a new job. He will be the executive chef at Bailey’s Prime Plus. In Cedar Hill. Hey Mr. Press Release, what do you have to say about that? “Mr. Dodd will bring a new excitement and creativity to the menu at Bailey’s/Cedar Hill and we are proud he has joined our team. Fitzgerald brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his new post. His previous posts have included Screen Door, Stephan Pyles, Hotel ZaZa, Star Canyon and Brennan’s in Houston.” Could Cedar Hill be the new Deep Ellum? Stay tuned.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.