According to three well-informed sources, Eddie Cervantes, the godfather of Primo’s-turned-part-owner of Hully & Mo’s, is no longer associated with the restaurant. I tried to call the restaurant and got voicemail. I tried to call Cervantes but, whoopsie, can’t find his number. The last time I spoke with Cervantes, which was close to Thanksgiving, he told me his non compete agreement with Primo’s was almost up and he was going to be able to add Tex-Mex items to the Hully & Mo’s menu. Maybe he’s going to add it to his own menu. Who knows? Eddie, call me: 214-939-3636.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.