Thanks to Mike Hiller, we don’t hear much these days from Brian Luscher, the reformed blog commenter and chef/owner of The Grape. Earlier this morning, Luscher broke his silence and sent me a link to the results of the Food Network’s recent coffee-themed recipe contest. The winner is Denise Brown who, according to Luscher, is “a Dallas dining scene regular, local foodie, food event volunteer, and long time fan of The Grape. Not a restaurant person, just a great regular gal.” To honor Denise, Luscher will feature her Turkish Coffee Pots de Crème on his menu at The Grape all month.
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- Taco Libre at Main Street Garden
- Hot Property: 3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard #9 by Caitlin Clark
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Where to See Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by Mary Claire Hamm
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »