Thanks to Mike Hiller, we don’t hear much these days from Brian Luscher, the reformed blog commenter and chef/owner of The Grape. Earlier this morning, Luscher broke his silence and sent me a link to the results of the Food Network’s recent coffee-themed recipe contest. The winner is Denise Brown who, according to Luscher, is “a Dallas dining scene regular, local foodie, food event volunteer, and long time fan of The Grape. Not a restaurant person, just a great regular gal.” To honor Denise, Luscher will feature her Turkish Coffee Pots de Crème on his menu at The Grape all month.
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Standard Pour
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Best Dallas Apartment Swimming Pools
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- Zac Crain Announces Candidacy For 2022 District Attorney Race by Zac Crain
- The Prettiest Minute of Your Day by Krista Nightengale
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Health Wildcatters Announces Fourth ‘Pulse’ Breakfast, Featuring On-Demand Mobile Health Startup by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »