Thanks to Mike Hiller, we don’t hear much these days from Brian Luscher, the reformed blog commenter and chef/owner of The Grape. Earlier this morning, Luscher broke his silence and sent me a link to the results of the Food Network’s recent coffee-themed recipe contest. The winner is Denise Brown who, according to Luscher, is “a Dallas dining scene regular, local foodie, food event volunteer, and long time fan of The Grape. Not a restaurant person, just a great regular gal.” To honor Denise, Luscher will feature her Turkish Coffee Pots de Crème on his menu at The Grape all month.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »