I dropped by Ocean Prime last night. The place was packed. The mood was festive and celebratory. Over a dry-aged rib-eye and blackened snapper, we attempted to answer the question of why people in Dallas pick fancy steak houses to celebrate a special occasion. For some, it’s a once-a-year date; for others it’s once-a-week. If you have a theory, leave it. Otherwise, go buy me a Christmas present.
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.