Amy Severson reports that Park Cities Prime is no longer a steakhouse. The space is now called Preston’s and the menu offers a “truly organic experience.” Also longtime owner/chef/good neighbor, Dieter Paul of Cafe Expresso, has sold the business and will retire soon. Thanks for all of the soft shell crabs, Dieter.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »