Amy Severson reports that Park Cities Prime is no longer a steakhouse. The space is now called Preston’s and the menu offers a “truly organic experience.” Also longtime owner/chef/good neighbor, Dieter Paul of Cafe Expresso, has sold the business and will retire soon. Thanks for all of the soft shell crabs, Dieter.
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »