Amy Severson reports that Park Cities Prime is no longer a steakhouse. The space is now called Preston’s and the menu offers a “truly organic experience.” Also longtime owner/chef/good neighbor, Dieter Paul of Cafe Expresso, has sold the business and will retire soon. Thanks for all of the soft shell crabs, Dieter.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »