Amy Severson reports that Park Cities Prime is no longer a steakhouse. The space is now called Preston’s and the menu offers a “truly organic experience.” Also longtime owner/chef/good neighbor, Dieter Paul of Cafe Expresso, has sold the business and will retire soon. Thanks for all of the soft shell crabs, Dieter.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/13/15 FriPappas Bros. Steakhouse
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/17/15 TuePluckers Wing Bar
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- How the DMN Misleads People About DISD by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »