Amy Severson reports that Park Cities Prime is no longer a steakhouse. The space is now called Preston’s and the menu offers a “truly organic experience.” Also longtime owner/chef/good neighbor, Dieter Paul of Cafe Expresso, has sold the business and will retire soon. Thanks for all of the soft shell crabs, Dieter.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »