Yesterday the D marketing department met with the Samar peeps to configure the communal seating layout for Sunday’s SideDish Supper Club. In case you’ve yet to dine at Stephan Pyles’ newest spot, I’ll tell you that the best seats in the house are the stools that sit in front of the open kitchen. Originally we weren’t going to set those places for the Supper Club, but yesterday, after reviewing the floor plan and the entertainment schedule that includes two belly dancing demonstrations, we decided to include these fabulous seats. You can’t reserve them because it is first-come-first-choice seating, but you can call now and make a reservation and get there a little before 6:30 p.m. on Sunday and have a great chance of sitting there. Hurry, feed your head and be a hookah-smoking caterpillar–give them a call: 214-922-9922. Details here. (I miss Grace Slick.)
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »