Several single folks have asked me if the SideDish Supper Club at Samar by Stephan Pyles will be single-friendly. Our get-together this Sunday (December 6) will be communal seating and the five-course meal will be served family-style. It is going to be a festive (post-Cowboy game) evening with lots of belly dancing gals and exotic foods and wines. And, hell yes, it will be a friendly-to-all crowd of people who enjoy eating fine food and drinking fine wine. The menu and details are here. I urge you to hurry and make reservations as we have very few seats left. I’ve got my costume ready. Feel free to wear yours. The $110 per person price includes everything: valet, tax, gratuity, welcome cocktails, five fabulous food courses paired with wine and cocktails, and an Afghan tea service. Call now for a seat. 214.922.9922.
10/26/14 SunDallas Farmers Market
10/30/14 ThuSaint Ann Restaurant and Bar
10/31/14 FriRed Arrow Contemporary
10/31/14 FriStampede 66
10/31/14 FriSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
- Nina Pham Is Ebola-Free. Is She a Hero? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »