Several single folks have asked me if the SideDish Supper Club at Samar by Stephan Pyles will be single-friendly. Our get-together this Sunday (December 6) will be communal seating and the five-course meal will be served family-style. It is going to be a festive (post-Cowboy game) evening with lots of belly dancing gals and exotic foods and wines. And, hell yes, it will be a friendly-to-all crowd of people who enjoy eating fine food and drinking fine wine. The menu and details are here. I urge you to hurry and make reservations as we have very few seats left. I’ve got my costume ready. Feel free to wear yours. The $110 per person price includes everything: valet, tax, gratuity, welcome cocktails, five fabulous food courses paired with wine and cocktails, and an Afghan tea service. Call now for a seat. 214.922.9922.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »