Several single folks have asked me if the SideDish Supper Club at Samar by Stephan Pyles will be single-friendly. Our get-together this Sunday (December 6) will be communal seating and the five-course meal will be served family-style. It is going to be a festive (post-Cowboy game) evening with lots of belly dancing gals and exotic foods and wines. And, hell yes, it will be a friendly-to-all crowd of people who enjoy eating fine food and drinking fine wine. The menu and details are here. I urge you to hurry and make reservations as we have very few seats left. I’ve got my costume ready. Feel free to wear yours. The $110 per person price includes everything: valet, tax, gratuity, welcome cocktails, five fabulous food courses paired with wine and cocktails, and an Afghan tea service. Call now for a seat. 214.922.9922.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.