Click here to read all about our favorite new restaurants. I think it’s a good list, but you may disagree. Each December, we do a restaurant roundup and inevitably, when the magazine is at the press, one or two spots make major changes. Like the old Sports Illustrated jinx, we have the D Magazine restaurant cover jinx. So far, we’re only aware of this: Coast Global in Plano is losing their creative chef Joshua Perkins. He is moving back home to Memphis. His last day is December 7.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.