Paul DiCarlo of Jimmy’s says he had received enough holiday items to warrant opening the foodie temple this Sunday. The shelves are stocked with torrone, tre Marie panetone, pan-forte, dais panetone, Sicilian cannoli shells, and stuff and such and beyond. And wine. Two great Italian (duh) wines on closeout: Placido Chianti Classico Riserva ’04 DOCG (was $17.99 now $7.99) and Placido Rosso di Montalcin0 ’05 (was $18.99 now $8.99). Back in the meat department, Prime tenderloin is $15.99 a pound (uncut and sold “as is”). Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 4901 Bryan at Fitzhugh. 214-823-6180.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.