Paul DiCarlo of Jimmy’s says he had received enough holiday items to warrant opening the foodie temple this Sunday. The shelves are stocked with torrone, tre Marie panetone, pan-forte, dais panetone, Sicilian cannoli shells, and stuff and such and beyond. And wine. Two great Italian (duh) wines on closeout: Placido Chianti Classico Riserva ’04 DOCG (was $17.99 now $7.99) and Placido Rosso di Montalcin0 ’05 (was $18.99 now $8.99). Back in the meat department, Prime tenderloin is $15.99 a pound (uncut and sold “as is”). Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 4901 Bryan at Fitzhugh. 214-823-6180.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.