Several Dishers reported that Roaster’s, the deli in the former Ed’s Deli spot on Preston and LBJ, closed on Sunday. I just caught up with Roaster’s head honcho Tevy Kaplan and he explained that the restaurant was “bleeding cash” and that his original investors pulled out. However, thanks to his landlord, the Weitzman Group, the doors to Roaster’s are open for business. (Great potato salad.)
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.