The next SideDish Supper Club will take place on the evening of Sunday, December 6. The restaurant is usually closed on Sunday, but the space is so small they are going to open for SDSC attendees only. The details are being finalized and will be announced soon. If you would like advanced notice, type your e-mail address in the tab under the SupperClub logo on the right side of this page. If you are already on our list there is no need to redo. The seating for this exclusive experience is very limited. This special SideDish Supper Club menu will not be available in this restaurant before or after December 6.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.