Guess what, gang? Here comes Ocean Prime, a swanky seafood and steaks restaurant with a gorgeous outdoor patio with a fireplace, a cocktail lounge and piano bar, and private dining rooms. OP is an import. The concept comes from Cameron Mitchell Restaurants which is based in Columbus Ohio. The company operates 17 restaurants with under seven different concepts. Yes it’s a chain, but I’ve heard from several folks they do a good job. We’ll see won’t we. Ocean Prime (2101 Cedar Springs across from the Rosewood Crescent Hotel) will open Thursday. Wonder if they’ll have crème brulee.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.