This time it is Papou’s Greek Kitchen. The Teegster reports that Papou’s Greek Kitchen and Taverna, Pete Zotos’ Greek restaurant that shared a building with Legal Grounds in Lakewood, has “left the building.” Zotos encourages his loyal customers to visit his other spot, St. Pete’s Dancing Marlin, where he has added chicken-fried tuna to the menu.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.