Perhaps you read the print product, D Magazine. If so, perhaps you are familiar with our home magazine, D Home. If not, this month is an excellent time to head to the nearest newsstand to pick up the November/December issue, with the 2009 Restaurant Design Awards on the cover. Then, while flipping through the pages, you’ll also see Todd Johnson’s foodie gift guide. Or you’ll notice how I went to the home kitchens of four of Dallas’ top chefs. Sure, you can read these stories online, and it’s my duty as a member of the web team to encourage traffic. But, really, these online stories hardly do justice to the magazine. It’s a good one. And as food enthusiasts, you will appreciate it. IJS.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »