Perhaps you read the print product, D Magazine. If so, perhaps you are familiar with our home magazine, D Home. If not, this month is an excellent time to head to the nearest newsstand to pick up the November/December issue, with the 2009 Restaurant Design Awards on the cover. Then, while flipping through the pages, you’ll also see Todd Johnson’s foodie gift guide. Or you’ll notice how I went to the home kitchens of four of Dallas’ top chefs. Sure, you can read these stories online, and it’s my duty as a member of the web team to encourage traffic. But, really, these online stories hardly do justice to the magazine. It’s a good one. And as food enthusiasts, you will appreciate it. IJS.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »