Perhaps you read the print product, D Magazine. If so, perhaps you are familiar with our home magazine, D Home. If not, this month is an excellent time to head to the nearest newsstand to pick up the November/December issue, with the 2009 Restaurant Design Awards on the cover. Then, while flipping through the pages, you’ll also see Todd Johnson’s foodie gift guide. Or you’ll notice how I went to the home kitchens of four of Dallas’ top chefs. Sure, you can read these stories online, and it’s my duty as a member of the web team to encourage traffic. But, really, these online stories hardly do justice to the magazine. It’s a good one. And as food enthusiasts, you will appreciate it. IJS.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.