Meet Susan Marx. She doesn’t live in Dallas, she lives in Kabul, Afghanistan. Her only connection to our fair city is that she is good friends with D Magazine‘s director of online technology, Jason Alexander. Susan is an aid worker and she has “cooked and baked” her way across the warzones of Iraq and Afghanistan for five years. She has started a blog—Foodie in a Warzone —and she deserves to be read.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.