Meet Susan Marx. She doesn’t live in Dallas, she lives in Kabul, Afghanistan. Her only connection to our fair city is that she is good friends with D Magazine‘s director of online technology, Jason Alexander. Susan is an aid worker and she has “cooked and baked” her way across the warzones of Iraq and Afghanistan for five years. She has started a blog—Foodie in a Warzone —and she deserves to be read.
3/6/15 FriMorton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
3/6/15 FriThe Holy Grail Pub
3/7/15 SatCrushCraft Thai Street Eats
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market
3/7/15 SatDeep Ellum Brewing Company
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/8/15 SunWhole Foods Market
3/9/15 MonDugg Burger
- Dallas-DFW Restaurants: Are you Open or Closed? by Nancy Nichols
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: Has the Morning News Been Unfair to Dallas ISD? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »