I guess mine would say I’m cheap, black, and half and half. Tomorrow (Tuesday) on Think (90.1) with Krys Boyd we will find out what our coffee says about us and our society. At 1:00 p.m., Bryant Simon, Professor of History and Director of American Studies at Temple University and author of Everything but the Coffee: Learning About America from Starbucks, will discuss the topic. Leave what your coffee says about you in the comments below and perhaps Dr. Simon can use our comments to tell us what our coffee says about Dallas.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.