I guess mine would say I’m cheap, black, and half and half. Tomorrow (Tuesday) on Think (90.1) with Krys Boyd we will find out what our coffee says about us and our society. At 1:00 p.m., Bryant Simon, Professor of History and Director of American Studies at Temple University and author of Everything but the Coffee: Learning About America from Starbucks, will discuss the topic. Leave what your coffee says about you in the comments below and perhaps Dr. Simon can use our comments to tell us what our coffee says about Dallas.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.