I guess mine would say I’m cheap, black, and half and half. Tomorrow (Tuesday) on Think (90.1) with Krys Boyd we will find out what our coffee says about us and our society. At 1:00 p.m., Bryant Simon, Professor of History and Director of American Studies at Temple University and author of Everything but the Coffee: Learning About America from Starbucks, will discuss the topic. Leave what your coffee says about you in the comments below and perhaps Dr. Simon can use our comments to tell us what our coffee says about Dallas.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.