If you are looking for a unique evening out, you might consider attending Garden Café’s Poetry Dinner on Friday, October 30th. Doors open at 7:30 p.m., the “country-style buffet” starts service at 8:00 p.m., and poetry reading begins at 9:00 p.m. Cost is $30 and includes tax. Tip jar by the register. Bring your own wine. Have a lovely time.
10/26/14 SunDallas Farmers Market
10/30/14 ThuSaint Ann Restaurant and Bar
10/31/14 FriRed Arrow Contemporary
10/31/14 FriStampede 66
10/31/14 FriSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
- Nina Pham Is Ebola-Free. Is She a Hero? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »