The Great Scott over at Dallasfood.org, the vortex of local food knowledge, has posted a fun guessing game. He has printed a menu and asked readers to pick which items are on Tre Wilcox’s new menu at Loft 610 and which items are on the menu at Abacus. (For new players, Tre was once the execuchef at Abacus.) Go and play. It’s perfect for a rainy day.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.