Unless you’ve had your head in the ground, it’s been hard to miss the media blitz from Starbucks concerning their new VIA Ready Brew coffee. Yep, Starbucks is getting into the instant coffee business and they swear it’s as good as their traditional in-store drip. So, find out for yourself. Drop in to see your favorite barista, test the VIA against SB’s Pike Place brew, and see if you can tell the difference. You’ll get a certificate for a free tall brewed coffee and $1 off the VIA Ready Brew pack. And hurry. Today’s the last day for the taste test.
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- How Strange that Stanley Marcus Would Embrace the Anti-Semitic Coco Chanel by Tim Rogers
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.