Unless you’ve had your head in the ground, it’s been hard to miss the media blitz from Starbucks concerning their new VIA Ready Brew coffee. Yep, Starbucks is getting into the instant coffee business and they swear it’s as good as their traditional in-store drip. So, find out for yourself. Drop in to see your favorite barista, test the VIA against SB’s Pike Place brew, and see if you can tell the difference. You’ll get a certificate for a free tall brewed coffee and $1 off the VIA Ready Brew pack. And hurry. Today’s the last day for the taste test.
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.