Unless you’ve had your head in the ground, it’s been hard to miss the media blitz from Starbucks concerning their new VIA Ready Brew coffee. Yep, Starbucks is getting into the instant coffee business and they swear it’s as good as their traditional in-store drip. So, find out for yourself. Drop in to see your favorite barista, test the VIA against SB’s Pike Place brew, and see if you can tell the difference. You’ll get a certificate for a free tall brewed coffee and $1 off the VIA Ready Brew pack. And hurry. Today’s the last day for the taste test.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.