Just found out that the sweet folk at Thai-rrific — great Thai food in Northwest Dallas — are serving their popular stuffed chicken wings at the State Fair this year for the first time. For the fair, they’re serving a barbeque variation, stuffing the wings with beef, potato, onion, and noodles and then smoking them. You can find them at Smoky John’s BBQ booth.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »