Just found out that the sweet folk at Thai-rrific — great Thai food in Northwest Dallas — are serving their popular stuffed chicken wings at the State Fair this year for the first time. For the fair, they’re serving a barbeque variation, stuffing the wings with beef, potato, onion, and noodles and then smoking them. You can find them at Smoky John’s BBQ booth.
10/6/15 TueDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Today I Learned That I Am an ‘Agnostic Atheist Coward’ by Tim Rogers
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- A Pretty Fantastic, Unofficial, Redesigned Mavs Logo by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/2/15) by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday: State Fair of Texas Food Edition by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »