Just found out that the sweet folk at Thai-rrific — great Thai food in Northwest Dallas — are serving their popular stuffed chicken wings at the State Fair this year for the first time. For the fair, they’re serving a barbeque variation, stuffing the wings with beef, potato, onion, and noodles and then smoking them. You can find them at Smoky John’s BBQ booth.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.