I just spoke with Fran Chapman. She is in her car and headed to the Dallas Farmers Market. “I have movers behind me with a refrigerator,” she said. “I will be open today as soon as I can pay my fee.” She will be in Shed Two selling 32-ounce containers of Chapman’s chili and packages of stuffed jalapenos. Y’all, head down to Shed Two. It’s a perfect fall day to load up on chili.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.