I just spoke with Fran Chapman. She is in her car and headed to the Dallas Farmers Market. “I have movers behind me with a refrigerator,” she said. “I will be open today as soon as I can pay my fee.” She will be in Shed Two selling 32-ounce containers of Chapman’s chili and packages of stuffed jalapenos. Y’all, head down to Shed Two. It’s a perfect fall day to load up on chili.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.