I just spoke with Fran Chapman. She is in her car and headed to the Dallas Farmers Market. “I have movers behind me with a refrigerator,” she said. “I will be open today as soon as I can pay my fee.” She will be in Shed Two selling 32-ounce containers of Chapman’s chili and packages of stuffed jalapenos. Y’all, head down to Shed Two. It’s a perfect fall day to load up on chili.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.