I just spoke with Fran Chapman. She is in her car and headed to the Dallas Farmers Market. “I have movers behind me with a refrigerator,” she said. “I will be open today as soon as I can pay my fee.” She will be in Shed Two selling 32-ounce containers of Chapman’s chili and packages of stuffed jalapenos. Y’all, head down to Shed Two. It’s a perfect fall day to load up on chili.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.