For those of you who’ve been missing the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek‘s former chef John Tesar, his new restaurant in the Woodlands is open. The Brad has a sneak peek over here. He calls the space “sexy” and the food “seductive.” He’s seems definitely, um, excited. Also worth noting: Tesar has his own line of condiments now, with a little cartoon Tesar on each bottle. Brad mentions a wasabi mustard, and it looks like there’s also a ketchup, and a chipotle BBQ sauce.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »