For those of you who’ve been missing the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek‘s former chef John Tesar, his new restaurant in the Woodlands is open. The Brad has a sneak peek over here. He calls the space “sexy” and the food “seductive.” He’s seems definitely, um, excited. Also worth noting: Tesar has his own line of condiments now, with a little cartoon Tesar on each bottle. Brad mentions a wasabi mustard, and it looks like there’s also a ketchup, and a chipotle BBQ sauce.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »