Don’t forger: tomorrow, September 23 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m, at Celebration Restaurant we will celebrate local cheese makers Latte Da, Lucky Layla, and the Mozzarella Company. They all won national awards at the 25th Annual American Cheese Society Competition in Austin. They will be there passing out samples of their cheese and we’ll be pouring some nice red wine from Kiepersol Estates in East Texas. Free! Come early and stay late. If you would like to stay for dinner (on your own dime), contact Lincoln at 214-351-5681 and mention that you are a SideDish CheeseHead.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.