Don’t forger: tomorrow, September 23 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m, at Celebration Restaurant we will celebrate local cheese makers Latte Da, Lucky Layla, and the Mozzarella Company. They all won national awards at the 25th Annual American Cheese Society Competition in Austin. They will be there passing out samples of their cheese and we’ll be pouring some nice red wine from Kiepersol Estates in East Texas. Free! Come early and stay late. If you would like to stay for dinner (on your own dime), contact Lincoln at 214-351-5681 and mention that you are a SideDish CheeseHead.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.