Don’t forger: tomorrow, September 23 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m, at Celebration Restaurant we will celebrate local cheese makers Latte Da, Lucky Layla, and the Mozzarella Company. They all won national awards at the 25th Annual American Cheese Society Competition in Austin. They will be there passing out samples of their cheese and we’ll be pouring some nice red wine from Kiepersol Estates in East Texas. Free! Come early and stay late. If you would like to stay for dinner (on your own dime), contact Lincoln at 214-351-5681 and mention that you are a SideDish CheeseHead.
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »