Continuing her search for world-class dining in Dallas, DMN dining critic Leslie “Catch a Falling Star” Brenner (finally) found a baked potato at a local steak restaurant. After visiting the Cedar Hill location of Bailey’s Prime, La Brenner was more than disappointed to find only baked sweet potatoes on the menu. Owner Ed Bailey obviously paid attention to Brenner—last night the new Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane near Northpark made its debut and right there on the menu was a big ‘ol baker with all of the trimmings. “Leslie was the first one through the door,” said Misty, a made up name for a hostess at Bailey’s. “She demanded a center booth, a baked potato, and a map of the world.” Extra! Extra! Read all about it.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.