Continuing her search for world-class dining in Dallas, DMN dining critic Leslie “Catch a Falling Star” Brenner (finally) found a baked potato at a local steak restaurant. After visiting the Cedar Hill location of Bailey’s Prime, La Brenner was more than disappointed to find only baked sweet potatoes on the menu. Owner Ed Bailey obviously paid attention to Brenner—last night the new Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane near Northpark made its debut and right there on the menu was a big ‘ol baker with all of the trimmings. “Leslie was the first one through the door,” said Misty, a made up name for a hostess at Bailey’s. “She demanded a center booth, a baked potato, and a map of the world.” Extra! Extra! Read all about it.
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
4/24/15 FriSur La Table
4/24/15 FriCook Hall
4/24/15 FriRodeo Center and Resistol Arena
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- The Met Resurfaces After 15 Years of Silence by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »