Continuing her search for world-class dining in Dallas, DMN dining critic Leslie “Catch a Falling Star” Brenner (finally) found a baked potato at a local steak restaurant. After visiting the Cedar Hill location of Bailey’s Prime, La Brenner was more than disappointed to find only baked sweet potatoes on the menu. Owner Ed Bailey obviously paid attention to Brenner—last night the new Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane near Northpark made its debut and right there on the menu was a big ‘ol baker with all of the trimmings. “Leslie was the first one through the door,” said Misty, a made up name for a hostess at Bailey’s. “She demanded a center booth, a baked potato, and a map of the world.” Extra! Extra! Read all about it.
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Standard Pour
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Best Dallas Apartment Swimming Pools
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- Health Wildcatters Announces Fourth ‘Pulse’ Breakfast, Featuring On-Demand Mobile Health Startup by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (5/22/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »