Continuing her search for world-class dining in Dallas, DMN dining critic Leslie “Catch a Falling Star” Brenner (finally) found a baked potato at a local steak restaurant. After visiting the Cedar Hill location of Bailey’s Prime, La Brenner was more than disappointed to find only baked sweet potatoes on the menu. Owner Ed Bailey obviously paid attention to Brenner—last night the new Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane near Northpark made its debut and right there on the menu was a big ‘ol baker with all of the trimmings. “Leslie was the first one through the door,” said Misty, a made up name for a hostess at Bailey’s. “She demanded a center booth, a baked potato, and a map of the world.” Extra! Extra! Read all about it.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »