Last night I popped into Three Forks for dinner. Just inside the front door I spotted a portrait of Three Forks founder Gene Street and his family. Although Gene claims to have “had Marilyn way before Joe DiMaggio,” the truth is, after his divorce from his wife Leisa, he had Marilyn’s face painted over Leisa’s. Gene, now retired from the restaurant business, is getting ready to unveil a new project that includes chickens, paint, and money. Stay tuned.
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Standard Pour
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Best Dallas Apartment Swimming Pools
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- Zac Crain Announces Candidacy For 2022 District Attorney Race by Zac Crain
- The Prettiest Minute of Your Day by Krista Nightengale
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »