Last night I popped into Three Forks for dinner. Just inside the front door I spotted a portrait of Three Forks founder Gene Street and his family. Although Gene claims to have “had Marilyn way before Joe DiMaggio,” the truth is, after his divorce from his wife Leisa, he had Marilyn’s face painted over Leisa’s. Gene, now retired from the restaurant business, is getting ready to unveil a new project that includes chickens, paint, and money. Stay tuned.
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »