Last night I popped into Three Forks for dinner. Just inside the front door I spotted a portrait of Three Forks founder Gene Street and his family. Although Gene claims to have “had Marilyn way before Joe DiMaggio,” the truth is, after his divorce from his wife Leisa, he had Marilyn’s face painted over Leisa’s. Gene, now retired from the restaurant business, is getting ready to unveil a new project that includes chickens, paint, and money. Stay tuned.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Not a Recap of The Real Housewives of Dallas Reunion Show by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- I Hope Susan Hawk Is OK, And I Also Hope She Immediately Resigns by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »