Last night I popped into Three Forks for dinner. Just inside the front door I spotted a portrait of Three Forks founder Gene Street and his family. Although Gene claims to have “had Marilyn way before Joe DiMaggio,” the truth is, after his divorce from his wife Leisa, he had Marilyn’s face painted over Leisa’s. Gene, now retired from the restaurant business, is getting ready to unveil a new project that includes chickens, paint, and money. Stay tuned.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »